Own this st ives work of art at someone else’s expense.
Two, three and four-bedroom holiday villas and one-bedroom apartments for sale near the Cornish harbourside town famous for its beaches, unique light and art.
Una offers an on-site, award-winning restaurant, indoor infinity pool, spa, gym, and Una Lido! Outdoor relaxation in a seasonally heated, 20m swimming pool with an al fresco street-food inspired Bar & Grill.
Enjoy a 4.5% guaranteed return and stay for six weeks a year. Fully managed by the resort for hassle-free ownership.
With our Live & Let scheme, when you purchase a villa OR APARTMENT at Una St Ives your holidays are even more rewarding.
How it works
- You enjoy your villa or apartment for six weeks every year, spread equally over high, mid and low seasons. Then we take care of the rest, including maintenance and lettings, paying you a guaranteed 4.5% return for an initial five-year term, paid in advance in quarterly instalments.
- As a villa or apartment owner, during your stays you also benefit from:
- 15% discount at Una Kitchen during your visits
- 20% off spa treatments
- Complimentary membership of our Leisure Club, giving you full access to our impressive leisure facilities
- If you choose to spend more than six weeks a year here, we’ll not only welcome you back, but we’ll also offer you a 10% discount off the standard rate (subject to availability).
- Prefer to keep things flexible? No problem. You can share your six owners’ weeks with family and friends (but not let your villa or apartment commercially). You can also swap your high season weeks for mid or low season stays. And if you stay for fewer than six weeks a year, we’ll increase your return above 4.5%.
What happens after 5 years?
- At the end of your initial term, you can sign up for another Live & Let contract on new terms.
A Holiday Home With None Of The Hassle And All Of The Fun
When we say, “we’ll take care of the rest”, we mean it. Your investment with our Live & Let scheme includes:
- Housekeeping and changeover costs after each commercial letting, including hotel quality linen, a cleaning starter pack and a gourmet welcome hamper with Cornish tea, coffee and milk
- Contemporary, high-quality furniture for the duration of your contract
- Business rates
- TV license
- Hot tub maintenance (for villas)
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Utility costs for water, electricity, drainage and broadband
- Letting agents’ commissions
- Annual service charge
- Maintenance of everything from cleaning windows and outdoor furniture to replacing light bulbs
- Annual tests as well as certifying appliances and alarms.
- Water Risk Assessment, including our legionella prevention regime
All you need to take care of is the annual ground rent and housekeeping costs when you stay. Then sit back and leave the rest to us.